Tuesday 6 April 2010

today

I woke up, and forgot to bring a tie, thank God I have a key and I got the tie, went to school, prepared for my presentation, lasted for an hour or so, got a high grade, answered questions then got the tripod from our house...thennnn....

we were able to finish our shooting for the day for Florante and Laura  El Filibusterismo for our Filipino Film Project, as usual, people start coming when the sun's already setting, me and josh were the camera men, and our GREAT :P Director Mitch, directed the scenes, I kept on shooting different kinds of angles, even though others don't understand why I am doing this, you'll see later ;)

At least we finished one whole ACT...I call it an act, not scene cuz, scenes are just scenes, cut scenes that don't change settings, while ACTS are the chapters of the stories themselves. We hope to finish until ACT 3 tommorow. Yea, Tine and Ivan had sweet scenes where Ivan just can't seem to show sweetness I don't know why? It's like a comedic drama where the guy is forced to go out with a girl that he likes but is too embarassed blah blah blah blah!

It was dark when we finished the scenes, and yea God granted Josh's "short-spontaneous-that-doesn't-look like-but-is-really-prayer" for a Bus ride home, within less than a minute, Kevin and me started walking home and we looked for LAPTOPS ;)

So now here I am in front of the computer, typing, in my blog when I am supposed to be writing my Economics Business Proposal...that's why...


ciao :D

~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)