Monday 5 April 2010

to duke :>

HOY DUKE! Even though you don't read my blog, well actually no one reads my blog :D Marami talagang nakakamiss na sayo :) Even though we only spent a little bit of time with each other, i've grown well to like you as a person and as a friend. Especially when we were choreographing fight scenes at Josh's house, and stuff. I remember when i first met you at first year, we were not into much agreement during that time, but I got to know who you really are, through your friends, how you act, and how hard you could love and serve people. And for that I honor you and am proud to have known you in person.

I remember the times that we are supposed to have these super powers, where we are to tired and random to continue the shooting scene, that's why we just watched tv and played for the next few hours, i remember you helping me through the ESP being responsible enough to always be there on time, even though you are alone standing, I remember you helping the SSC during our Benta Mowd in the numerous School events in farooks, and you didn't even complain and always smiled when you work, for that I honor you!

Now i have come to realize, how not to judge by appearance or the capabilities, or the talents or from anything. But rather to see what lies in the heart of one's person...I saw a true friend, a committed student and a real person!

congratulations duke for a job well done, being with your friends, leaving such cherishable memories, and going home to the philippines leaving a legacy

and for that God bless and goodluck in your journey!


dabsq
blogger


ps...he's the guy with the camera and wearing a yellow sweatshirt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)