Thursday 8 April 2010

to the max :D 100th post

this is my 100th blog post according to my dashboard, and i don't know if he is lying or not...I named him a he...so yeah. ILC in BAGUIO!!! I got a sneek peek on what's going to happen and how they're gonna happen, and I am so JEALOUS of the people right now attending the ILC! I want to attend to refuel my spirit, to get my REAL marching orders from my God, I want to FEEL YFC to the MAX!!! I want to be BLESSED TO THE MAX! So for the people out there in the YFC ILC Baguio! Enjoy the experience to the MAX!

While we here on the MIddle East on April 29-30! Shall proclaim our LIMITLESS GOD :D


~dabsq


ps...someone told me I was SOMEHOW OR SOMEWHAT important to h** so yeah
ps2...kill me I am a feeler :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)