Monday 5 April 2010

so what now

i stand here right before you...pissed and confused. cfc yfc is not just a affliation for me anymore, nor a community, nor even a way of life. YFC is my Life already, 2nd to being a Christian Catholic, is being a member of CFC YFC. People know me as a YFC fanatic and I am proud of it...I love not just YFC itself, but the members of the community itself, I have grown to love its teachings, activities, members, and coordinators.  For 6 long years God has blessed my life a lot through this community.

but now I stand in crossroads, where decisions are already set, and I could not decide on what to do. I stand in a crossroads where I could just watch what happens like a DVD, without having the chance anymore to change the ending, the story and the outcome of the characters.

i'll be leaving soon, and this decision was not made by mine alone, but by circumstances and current situations. i just dont know how to put it in words, but I am leaving YFC AUH soon, because I love it...i know it IS for the greater good and for God's infinite glory...but i just cant keep having the feeling of abandoning my fellow FRIENDS...soo i ask myself


what now?


kDabs
proud.yfc

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)