Friday 2 April 2010

man on the middle

I dedicate this fictional story on the last hours of our Lord Jesus Christ, to his death and passion. May God's Glory be Forever, and his holiness endure till the end.

MAN ON THE MIDDLE
The sky is dark, as if there is an impending doom that is to be brought upon the face of the earth. It's about 11:34 AM in Golgota, but it seems forever since the sentence of this 3 men to die. I've been an avid observer of what happened, and how it happened, and it has brought me not just tears, but hope for a world to come. 12:00 PM came to past, no celebrations, or shouting out, just pure agony from the women I saw by the sides, they've been following this particular man, Jesus of Nazareth as I recall, ever since Pilate's palace. The soldiers and rabbis seems to be giving him a hard time? What was his crime? Is he really that of a dangerous criminal. I tried to look upon the eyes of this so called trouble maker, and was able to get a glimpse of his eyes, and within those eyes, I didn't see vengence, or anger...but sadness and a forgiving man. It penetrated my heart, to see a man like this in agony, but to see a man that seems to be so peaceful and calm be forced to suffer and be mocked upon...

12:43 PM, the soldiers are now playing with his clothes, casting lots to see who gets the best part, the part without the man's blood ofcourse. I hear the man mumble as if he is thirsty, the soldiers, rather than giving him water to drink, instead gave him vinegar, sour vinegar, and this man accepted it faithfully, without disgust. After he drinks he looks at the soldiers and gives them a smile, a warm fatherly smile that could have made me cry in that very moment, if not for the screaming man on the cross on the left being pecked upon by a crow.

1:27 PM, it seems darker than ever, as if the whole of nature is lamenting together with the woman for the man in the middle. It looks like the sun has already been set even though it is blazing over the horizon, but it looks like as if the sun is crying, together with the birds of nature, everything in nature is silent as of the moment, and I saw the man, the man in the middle promising happiness and paradise to the man on his right. This man on the middle seems to be assured on what he's doing, he seems to be in total control even though he is not. His blood just dripping like a broken faucet in the sink.

1:53 PM, no blood is coming out anymore, the man is not screaming in pain or struggling to get down, he looks as if he is in deep thought, in deep prayer, and I hear words of forgiveness that he is imparting to the people in this area. And the moment the words "forgive them" left his mouth I felt my heart twisted and pulled out from  my chest, I felt the pain of being enslaved in guilt, but a gush of wind suddenly gave me peace, and I felt a warm embrace, a sign of love, and when I looked up and saw the man, he was looking straight at my eye, as if he is saying...I've forgiven you

2:47 PM, I just went to the bathroom to catch a piss, as I walk back to the hills of Golgota, I see the criminals and the man on the middle on their death agony. The man on the middle looks like he is trying to catch his breathe, he is using his arms even if without strength to drag himself upward to catch every whisp of air into his nose. He was breathing heavily for the next 13 minutes.

3:00PM, Father into your hands I commend my Spirit, that very moment I was stunned, I looked around if everyone is seeing what I am seeing but I saw the whole of the sky open up and thousands of angels sound the trumpets as if there is a fueneral in heaven. I saw the whole of nature bow down in respect to this man on the middle who just died. Now the soldiers making sure the criminals are dead broke their bones, while a certain soldier pierced the side of this dead man on the cross, and not blood but water came out pouring of his sides. The soldier after being hitted with the water as if healed knelt down and proclaimed God's glory

3:13 PM, The vision was over 10 minutes ago, and it has been 10 minutes ever since my life changed...I saw an innocent man, although i didn't get to hear his words, die in front of the people that I could see in his eyes he Loved...And yet betrayed him. I saw the whole of glory of God flash before my eyes as this man died, and I saw God himself, on that cross dying...yes I boldly proclaim this man to be God,


Jesus of Nazareth...the King of the Jews... the man on the middle

the Christ



kDabs
servant

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)