Thursday 1 April 2010

pride

you are so full of yourself aren't you? You just love it when people give you this kind of attention, when they show you that you are someone useful, or when you think that they admire what you do? You really stop seeing who really matters most when everything ends up like hell ryt? well its you, and you like being who you are...

i just leave you a warnining my friend, you are being sucked right into the depths and darkness of total self hate and love, seems confusing isn't it? let me put it this way, you are way over your head, you are trying to prove yourself as someone who matters subconciously but is really just a figment of everybody's imagination.

you are way over your head, you think you've already discovered life for what it is, even though you're honest enough to admit that you are still stupid to accept the facts, you just can't get the full of yourself, you laugh at the face of danger, when danger isn't there, and yet you run when you see darkness prodding around the corner, ohh the courage I see in your eyes, is the same weakness that would make you fall

the courage to do what you think is wrong, and yet do it anyway, not minding the consequence, not thinking what to do. I used to admire you, put hope in you, but now pride is eating you from the inside, mark my words, You would crumble into dust, and i would not be there to scoop you up and build you up again...

i am currently listening to Ronan Keating's When you say nothing at all, i guess that applies to you pretty much right now, we just change the lyrics from You say it best, when YOU SAY THE BEST when you say nothing at all, stop talking and start listening

don't just listen to those voices that seem to mislead you, those voices around you in your life, that defines who you are, rather listen from your own heart, your own understanding, and face your darkness...

mark my words my friend

your greatest strength WOULD BE the cause of your most painful fall


kDabs
blogger

ps...don't try asking who it is, you won't get any answers from me...for now
ps2...do not think that this refers either to a specific person, or a group of people, stop wasting your time

ps3...my friend...see how I see, feel how I feel, think how I think and I don't care if you do

ps4...blog how I blog :)

April 2, 2010
12:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)