Friday 15 January 2010

woohoo

 didn't feel sleepy in class...

and yes for me that is one of the greatest achievement that me could ever attain...

i felt as if the heavens opened up to me and said...
well done...

seriously i am the kind of person that sleeps late...

i don't know why and how

but its me...and i can't stop me from being me (except my parents)

so yeah the consequence is sleepy afternoon, during sir john's trigo class and mam connie's algebra class (TY mitchh for notess)

even during our pre-test in the Review sessions, i felt sleepy...so sleepy that i was writing on the Question sheet and i didn't notice...wahhhh about 5 numbers un...when i suddenly came to my senses...i was scared...sir john was pissed, so i quickly borrowed the correction pen from mitz...i also destroyed( as in utterly destroyed) my g-tec that day..(rest in peace) i was sleepy, i began leaning on it then...poof, it's end broke off...awww...the effects of sleeping....late...:((

but yesterday was different...i challenged myself...

coming home from school, i ate chips, and etc...i rode the bus with al, patrick, gio, martin, john dale, edrick, mitch, and etc...so yeah we were the ones who were the nosiest in the bus, as in, kami ung pinakaaaaaaaaaa maingay!!! so yeah straight from that bus...i came home, bought chips and c2...and slept at 4 PM...

I woke up? 5 AM, the next day...I slept my way throughout the whole day, without bothering about anything...ssg, school, yfc or etc...and it felt great! once in a while we really need to take a time off with our times..

so sit back, relax and don't pressure yourself...:)

never forget to rest!!!



-dabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)