Thursday 14 January 2010

hi, hello, bonjour, kamusta, Es salaam aleikom...uhhhh? Welcome :D

hi, so yeah I am not gonna repeat what I wrote up there ^ because it took me soooo long just to find hello in arabic...like 5 seconds, because of google...*thank you google* Oh, yeah I forgot?

What is this blog for? Well I am just another teen with a blog...That's pretty much all of it! Maybe you are asking what TEEN APOLOGIST means?




You probably know what "TEEN" means, which is a hard headed, punk loving, rock hugging, hiphop singing, rnb dancing being which probably looks likes this >>>>>>>>>>>>>






 
"for most parents anyway" in short and Apologist meaning somekind of expert in apologizing...which adds <<<<<<<< up to teens becoming experts apologizing "hallelujah song heard by parents nationwide" then YEY!

his dad's haidoe is cool!!!
and yes...this RAREEEEEEEEEELY happens in real life



cuz ur horribly wrong :P *pun intended, if there was a pun*  i don't mean to be rude, but hello again to my imaginary readers, both teens, parents, grandparents and cats alike! I am dabs, and I am the creator of this blog. As i've said i am just another teen with a blog. But this time, i am not going to talk about weird ghosts stuff, flying monkeys, school ramblings, romance stories and eck eck! "well most of the time" :)) but I am here to share, to recreate and to explore the world of apologetics. Apologetics as you may already know since you've probably "googled" or "yahooed" it already is define in the dictionary as blah blah blah...



just kidding...

Apologetics-is the defense or "apology" of your beliefs. And the Apology we are talking about here is the Apology of the Christian Catholic Faith. Correct me in the comments if i am wrong :) As I understand it. And Teen is well, hard headed.....blah blah, yeah its true. SO???WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH DEFENDING THE FAITH? Well apologetics is not just for OLD people you know! "ehem" But it is also Christ himself who has called out to the young people. Don't believe me? Let's look at Jeremiah 1:4-7

Jeremiah 1:4-7
The word of the LORD came to me, saying, Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.  Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. 



So yeah! I believe we too, are called to be defenders of our faith, and proclaimer of the gospel. But I know that we could do it in a way the teens would understand and could understand. I do not claim to well, knowww everything there is to know, or that the stuff I would write would be "INTERESTING" but ths blog would be my personal account, my journey towards my dream of becoming a certified catholic apologist. Join me if you want to? Leave me if you don't

Ok to get you guys started, I am not like those Christian Fanatics out there who say, OHHHH YOU'LL GO TO HELL!!! or OOOH!!! WE'RE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO ARE SAVED and blah blah blah! I don't just talk the talk :D I walk the talk :D So yeah I am a Christian, a catholic for one *those who want to argue catholics are not christians, don't worry we'll have plenty time on that* 
I am a Christian, and yea I am a FAN of Christ, but please remove the atic, its just well...ewww...

To set the records straight...
I am a Christian, I am willing to die for my faith, I believe in the Catholic Church, I am neither liberal nor conservative Catholic. ANd I am HANDSOME! scratch that last part...


see I am random...you may be grumbling of why I am doing this randomness, but its because I am a teen, I enjoy being random...:) Its just the introduction for now, so don't expect anything serious for now!

so good bye for now guys and i Hope Ill get readers soon :) God Bless!

dabsq



ps1 I have MUMPS now, so it hurts to eat popcorn...
ps2...why am I telling you this? because my popcorn's flavor is butter :)
ps3 I am leaving you a picture of this monkey to keep you smiling :)

-welcome to Teen Apologist!


Peace begins with a smile.
- Mother Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)