Friday 15 January 2010

bathroom chronicles


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written from the SSC Laptop at 11:21 PM
Sorry imaginary readers, as I can see it was October 27 since my last post...wahh!!! I can't really keep on promising that I'll update this blog, but I just really can't! But this time I promise, even if just contains 3 words I'll update this EVERY DAY!!! TAKE THAT SLOW INTERNET
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Remembering Ridiculous Stories
Have you ever tried running as if you were on a Baywatch show? Or how about running like that while catching up to a bus that would leave you stranded on a dessert area, with no cell phone signal and money? Imagine being stucked in that place in the middle of summer, with no buildings around you but a mosque and a couple of building like structures?

When Bad Luck comes your way
I remember this one time that I was going on Al-Ain for a YFC activity. It was the first General Assembly in Al-Ain in where I announce their area being a part of Cluster B as Chapter B3. I rode the public bus going to Al-Ain, with no people to accompany me, as many are busy with their own things as well. I remember the seat that I sat on at that bus…It was warm, cozy and smelly. Yes it was smelly. At first I thought everything was fine, the bus is rolling, aircon is good. But when we got to the middle of the road, pheewww! It was like I was in a Sauna Bath with thousands of smells bombarding me from every corner. It was hot, sweaty and etc! I said to my self, things probably wont become worst…The minute I thought of those words, I felt a discomfort in my lower tummy…My gass! I wanna pee!??! Huwat the heck is happening around here?! I am travelling between to cities with a distance of 150 KM and I am in the middle of the dessert??? What am I supposed to do!?

Taking the RIGHT action at the WRONG time
So I did what I did best! I sprang up and shouted to everyone that they’re all handsome but I am gorgeous, and told the driver to stop for a while because I have to pee…well that is what I thought of doing I just actually took my seat and held it in for a little while. I kept on looking at the “Next Destination” monitor in front of us. I sat patiently waiting for it to flash “BATHROOM” but sadly it seems that there is none. After painstakingly holding it on for 15 min. The bus came to a stop…At last finally! Huwa??! Where? What?!!? Where am I?! They were getting off the bus and going through the whole of the metal fence. The next thing I know they are praying at the mosque…

I did what I have to do…

I risked it, I went down the bus and wandered off like a dog searching for a fire hydrant. It was a desert out there…When if found the place “which I cannot disclose since it would jeopardize the safety of the whole human race” I did what I have to do…

Flash back to the scene, running like a bay watch model I took off the jacket I was wearing, for Pete’s Sake it was SUMMER! I can’t remember why I was wearing a jacket…people looking at me staring at my gorgeous body “let me dream” and such. I got on the bus feeling accomplished and satisfied!

After 5 minutes of singing LALALALALALA, the bus came again to a stop into a REST STOP with a DECENT BATHROOM AND RESTAURANT?!!?

Being patient with patience
Guys its hard to be patient, especially if you feel like the world around you is falling apart. But trust me, the longer the wait, the better the cake “sorry I can’t find any other rhymes” what I mean is that, it may be hard, it may be tough! But the goal that you are fighting for is worthless if it is not worth the effort that you would give into waiting.

People always say that they are very PATIENT people, that they can tolerate the mischievous acts of others. Or they could wait for 1 week for the girl that they are courting for her to answer them, not lasting than 3 months, they end up courting up someone else.

Guys patience is much more than that. Patience Is not the ability to wait, but the ability to maintain a good attitude while waiting. In terms of love, patience may be for a week, a month, a year, or a decade. But if done with the right person, but at the wrong time. The results could be disastrous.

The same way with helping people, and caring for them. It may take a long time until those people that you help would repay you. But in the end things would fall down to their perfect places.

Patience is Patience

Do not force yourself to be patient, nor to wait. But rather learn to live a life that would not be hindered from moving forward because of things that would be required for you to wait on…

Patience is not a gift, it’s a choice J


-Dabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)