Friday 15 January 2010

procastination

its bad that you procastinate...


exhibit a...me

i procastinated and now i am trying to cope up for the lost time that i wasted on bumming and tamabaying, by doing my dozens of projects, and chores are waiting for me at our kitchen...


i have exams tommorow....and ndi pa aq nakapagstudy...


i am getting tired of this...

the laziness, crappiness and undisciplined attitude...

today i choose to step up...today ill choose to be more mature and be disciplined, starting today, i am gonna value every single second...and starting today ill stop procastinating and start acting...


i've got 5 years to build up the person that God wants me to be in YFC, so that I may be proved to be worhtit for his call for me as a FTPW...

may i never lose sight of that goal...


5 years baby...i am not gonna give up ;)


ps1 josh ur realization made me change a view of mine...may God continue to bless you
ps2 pray for us in our MEC SHOUT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)