Sunday 17 October 2010

The Coming Back

Hello my readers *if any*

I know that this blog has been dead for almost 3 months now...Is that right? 3 months?

Anyway, I am here again...back  to blog at least once a day...yea I know I keep on promising this and that and I seem to break them all the time...but who cares...It's just a blog...

But really, that promise made me think, If I could break a promise in small things...what about big things...things that are important to me, promises that affects not only my own, but the lives of many others...That's why I made a resolution, and that is to blog as much as possible...

In so much as fulfilling my promise :) I have returned...

So watch out, liberal catholycs...worldly thinking, bad habits, and all the useless icky stuff out there...Kuya Dabs is back...and his presence would be felt...



kahit man lng sa blog na ito hahaha


~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)