Sunday 17 October 2010

Alam niyo ba

Did you know that I LOVE Rianne :)

Yeap I Love her as my dzidzi...and I promise to protect, pastor and provide for her...
Ung provide...when the right time comes...pero for now protect and pastor

I choose to be a real man of God...treating her the way she is to be treated...a real princess, and a precious daughter in God's eyes...and a magnificent person in mine...:)

I miss you :D

I Love you ^^
And I'll always be praying for you!

I promise to protect you...and to be the best person that God made me....for you :)


~dabsq

PS...
kukuwento ko realizations ko because of her, in my other entries...watch out for the Dzidzi chronicles xD

ps2...
Ang cutee nung yellow flowers sa likod hahahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)