Friday 14 May 2010

Super Secret Boyband

Our complete picture including KC....
the JACKsons, the people I hang out with within school, my peers/group in school, the people who make me angry, sad, happy, joyous, excited and fulfilled...

my friends...:)
--------------------------- 

Charles- My friend waaaayyy before JACKsons, he was a participant when I first team-led a youth camp in August 10-11, 2006 in Philippine National School. But we were not that close until our summer vacation in 2007 where we got together every single day to serve in the Parish Summer Camp. That is when I got to know him, and saw how much he has changed, how much God has changed him, and how much mature he grew as a person and as a youth leader. He's interested in MARVEL, MUSIC, PS GAMES and any other PACKED ACTION stuff *like Flirting* :)) peace, he's not that drama person type, and although other people see him as a joker, or just a random person laughing. I see him as a person, a youth leader, a friend trying to follow Christ's footsteps. He's one of the people who contributed in changing my life.

Kevin- AHHHHHH the quiet dude, and yet deadly. Madalas si Kevin tahimik pero pag bumanat bigatin. I really admire this dude, when he's committed on something, he'll be committed on that something. I NEVER heard him complained *except MY gay (ASAR) times* That's what good about him, he doesn't complain, he knows how to listen, he is happy with living a simple life, and knows when to break ice when needed. He unlocked the secret to happiness. Kevin showed me how life is...simply beautiful.


Josh- hahahaha si JOSHHHHH, this dude, I met him 2nd year, but didn't really got to know him until our 2009 Summer Vacation, when he was transferred to my Cluster. He was the one who introduced me in Greek Mythology And I assigned him and he accepted (DID NOT TRICK HIM) into becoming a YFC Communications Head of our Cluster. I assigned him to that service not because he's talented and/or creative, no I began to see beyond that, I began to see a deep person, a person struggling to live a life which is rooted in Christ. I see him beyond the artist everybody sees, I see him beyond the loud and hyper person people see...I see him as a contemplative, sensitive and deep person. That he has yet to unleash into the real world (he already unleashed this on the virtual world). And I learned a lot of life lessons because of him.

AJ- YESSSSSSSSSSSSS the dude I got to mingle and know in 4th Year. He really is the 200% most hyper person in the group, he is the complete opposite of Kevin in every way, except in his heart. He's a great person unable to say NO to people in need. He is a person that has a pure heart, that sees life as it is, and tend to enjoy it for what it offers. He knows his limitations and is unafraid of being happy and hyper. He knows when to smile and when to be serious. And he gives life to a conversation. AJ taught me how to be truly happy.

KC- KC KC KC KC :)) haiizz KC! Nasama ka pa sa Picture eh :P As you notice ayan puro emoticon parin, she's a great girl, Girl of the Year nga :)) She's veryyyy special for me ;) alam nia na un, and I got to know her more when we were asssigned as Partners in the YCTP and supposed to be Youth Camp. The long calls, the random chats and etc, got to know KC as a trustworthy person and.......:)) Masarap siya asarin, and she knows how to smile...Truly smile in face of troubles for the sake of others. She knows how to pick her friends...and she is truly magnificent in being a YFC Leader. Magkikita pa kami niyan sa Baguio :P Jejebuster siya khit Jejemon siya dhil sa mga xD nia and yes she'll deny this sasabihin nia ndi jejemon ang xD tpos maraming kakampi sa kanya, she's like this loved by many and defended by all! :)) She taught me how to be patient and how to truly PERSERVERE :> :))

The History? on my Point of View...

We avoid calling names to our group, we don't even define ourselves as a group...But rather as Brothers. Most of us learned to accept life as it is and let go at an early stage. Altough we don't know ALL about each other's personal life, we know we can run to one another in times of trouble. You may not see us always laughing or always fooling around, because we know HOW to balance EVERYTHING. How to balance laughter, sadness, deepness, contemplation, friendship and academics. We know our limitations, I believe all of us are mature enough to live good lives. I know that all-star kami and one thing unites us....and that is our common belief and faith in God...That when we talk to one another and have problems, we know that God is our Solution. Our friendship is built on FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

i'll miss these freaks!!! these freaks I call my own, my brothers in Christ, my friends...


hope to see you again soon

God Bless


~dabsq

PS
Super Secret Boyband *Nick Fury Iron: Man 2*

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)