Tuesday 11 May 2010

Graduation Chronicles part 1 (The Son of Kronos)

Graduation was like weeks away, and here I am going back to Josh's place, back from shooting our El Filibusterismo (Reign of Greed) heck of a project. I got nothing to say about the MAKING of the project as Josh and Mitch's blog already took care of that for me. So yeah here we are walking in the streets of Khaladiya, with Josh playing with my Tripod as if it was a Gun/Machine Gun/Bazooka/Alien Destroyer since we really liked that idea of having to shoot zombies around. So yea we were crossing the streets and stuff, while talking about some comic Marvel stuff.

While crossing the streets, josh ran faster ahead of me playing gun and stuff, while I was walking...

WT@!$#@!!!! SOME BS DOINGS/CHORES IN THE HOUSE!!!!....I HATE THIS....

i'll just continue this story later, ciao for now


~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)