Sunday 21 November 2010

Breaking promises, renewing old ones...

Yes I've broken my promise of blogging everyday...well I am a human being...just sue me k?

Anyway, I've broken a lot of promises recently...

  • A 7 year promise
  • Blogging everyday
  • Staying Faithful
  • Praying everyday
  • Being well disciplined in my body
  • Throwing the trash
  • Washing my clothes
Our promises range from those who are to impact the lives of many people, and ours the same...to promises that just makes you smell bad when you can't fulfill them...

But see this...I don't regret breaking the promises that I've mentioned above. I did them out of the willingness of my heart...my choice and my decision. This time no one told me what to do, no one dared to question me and criticize breaking those promises. And I don't regret any of them...

What I do regret is not being able to fulfill my promise of excelling in my studies and becoming more humble and committed to the community I know and Love. I know that people trust me, i've touched a lot of people's lives already...And my wrong decisions and choices would for certain my affect their way of seeing the world.

And so I renew a promise...the promise to once again share every experience that creates an impact in my life. This blog would be like my diary, a public diary of my reflections, realizations, stories of laughter and joy...and novels of sadness and despair. 

I would strive for holiness...I would strive for excellence...I would strive for humility...

It's who I really am...and who I want to be

The words I wanna hear someday

Kuya Dabs :)
The person who brought me to Christ
My brother, my kuya, my leader
A true Friend



~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)