Wednesday 18 August 2010

Phiona

Hahaha just a sharing...

Now I kinda feel a part of how parents feel when they need to spank their children out of discipline
I feel the pain of hitting your children, your responsibility, so that they could grow up as great adults someday.
I feel the pain of hearing your children cry and you can't do anything about it to teach them a lesson.
I feel the pain of clearing up the mess of your children who made mistakes.
I feel the pain of realizing that you've hitted them for the wrong reason
I feel the pain of them being too scared of you...

I realized all of this while training my new Puppy, Phiona...:) I love this puppy so much that I am hurt when I need to spank her.
I am hurt when I need to scold her
I am hurt when I need to punish her...

But what's amazing about it is this...

She learns quickly...and I am doing all of this things out of love..

Who says Love is just a bed of daises...

Its a bed of roses my dear...flowers, thorns and all :)
~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)