Saturday 26 June 2010

every chance I get

its a weird thing...for me to study that hard...cause I am not that kind of study person...:D

but people told me it has to change, I am now a UPan, people have high expectations for me getting inside UP, heck I myself am surprised that I passed the UPCAT, it was like meatballs falling from the sky...

people, teachers, friends talk about different styles of studying...but I just can't seem to be happy reading, highlighting things, taking notes...I hate these boring stuff...so I devised a new way to study :D

and it involves with me being in front of the computer typing :) somehow typing soothes me, and makes me feel that I am making sense into this studying stuff :)

hoping to study every chance that I get one :D

~dabsq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment politely and leave a signature :)